Thursday, June 30, 2011

Red hair! iPod games and phineas and ferb

So I dyed my hair red today; it was a hassle. The bathroom is now strewn with ruined towels and my eye brows kinda had some sort of alergic reaction to the dye an there itching :( Other than that it looks nice. Last week I found "fashion story" a fun app for my iPod. I now have now been on there 24/7 and added club and cafe story.... I started thinking, this is why america is falling to the shit. Companies pull you in with the promise of something free the they say if you want more go to this site, which leads tO more hours online THEN if you want to upgrade to the next level please fill out your credit card info. I mean I do love the Internet, my iPod and whatever else but I just think people should go outside take a picture and experience life for real once in a while. At least we all still have phineas and Ferb. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment