Monday, August 22, 2011

Mosquito Hawks! D:

If there is one this in the world that I am so utterly and completely irrationally afraid of its mosquito hawks. I cant stand them. I mean they totally TERRIFY me. It also doesnt help that the ones up here in the boondocks where I live are fucking whoppers. Today I got home from last minute school shopping and there were millions crowding my porch and I can usually quickly run past the fairly small ones but these were the gigantic ones. I began screaming and a hyperventalating; I wasnt even brave enough to dash up and go in the house.. After I dashed inside shrieking at the top of my lungs I started to think about irrational fears. How is someones fear classified as irrational? I mean, what if somewhere deep in our heads our insticnts know that someting can hurt us and that is why we are so afraid.. I am not sure maybe I am just trying to justify my fear, even so, I will still scream with terror when one of those horrifying creatures floats by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment