Saturday, July 16, 2011

Long time


Oh wow I have not been here posting since before the 4th of july... I've been busy. I spent a week at my grandmothers in northern California boating and lying in the sun :) Since I got back I've been spending time with my friends and doing all sorts of unthinkable mischief in oakhurst and fresno. Anyways, I haven't seen my bestest friends since the last day of school. Yesterday we finally hung out, alone, just the three of us in oakhurst. It was awesome! No, we did not wreak havok in the town, we just hung out talked and planned to color our hair. I realized its the smallest things in life that matter; yes, I have enjoyed crazily running around the central valley with my other set of friends, but I have had more fun than I have had all summer just walking around and spending time with Steph and Rach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment